Fifa manager 09 2017 database

• I think the game is crashing because of the empty players, do the following:
      - Find the first empty player in the clb file (look for the last real player and go until the first indexendplayer line)
      -select all until the last indexendplayer on the file, and delete

With this the staff will show, and i think will not crash more.

One thing i noticed now is that the edmanager i edited is giving some crashes, mostly in fixtures part, i have to look to fix and upload again
    • rickhen schrieb:

I think the game is crashing because of the empty players, do the following:
      - Find the first empty player in the clb file (look for the last real player and go until the first indexendplayer line)
      -select all until the last indexendplayer on the file, and delete

With this the staff will show, and i think will not crash more.

One thing i noticed now is that the edmanager i edited is giving some crashes, mostly in fixtures part, i have to look to fix and upload again
      Thank you so much Rickhen i am going to try witrh the new file that you are going to upload.

Did you think about that we could get the missing data from football manager 2017?

You can export to excel from fm editor i am jsut doing some research about this
    • I uploaded a fixed version of edmanager, now the fixtures are working ok, if you find some other bug tell me.

odrive.com/s/e7d5d454-19f2-45f3-81f5-d6141c5a92e5-5a3ce829

The problem i found with FM2017 data is that i couldn't find a way to export all teams, i could only do team for team and ways losing some necessary data. If i used FMRTE i could get hidden attributes, like consistency, but wouldn't get others like first and last name and contract values. Using the print function i also couldn't get First and last name and also lost stats like PA, CA and consistency, but would have stats as wage.

One possibility is to find a way to merge the databases (cm and fm2017) automatically, but i don't have idea of how to do that. The other is to find how to export the database from fm2017.

What gets me more frustrated about this is that the stats from fm2017 are almost the same of fm09, the few stats wich don't have a related one are shot power, creativity and intimidation (this one maybe have but i don't know if a higher value makes the other players intimidated or the player less intimidated in important games, if are the last one have a stat for that)
      Dateien
    • reznor schrieb:

rickhen, can you make Template CM for FM08?
      Reznor, I am with so few free time to do that, even because translate the clb file is so time demanding ( i have to change a value in the player and save the clb file, then i have to compare to see what was changed, to find what each line is). I never did from FM08, but i think the lines are similar to fm09, with one or other change, if you can do that i can create the file.

One thing wich will help to do that, if someone knows, is a option to create the script automatically. At the moment i have 50 players lines in excel, and that are filled by the stats created, i wanted to do that in a way the lines would appear as have the players in the tab
    • rickhen schrieb:

I have changed the start date of Fifa Manager 09, now is starting in 1.7.2017. I did some tests and the normal game works, but should be some bugs wich i didn't find as i didn't played for long time. A thing that is necessary to change is to add the nexts world cups in results.txt, or the game will crash. To anyone who wants to test the link is here:

odrive.com/s/267d493c-608a-4cf8-a07c-27fbbfdc77cc-5a36d9a8

To convert the db from 18 to 09 is posible, but would be better if had a tool, on this post Dmitry said he had developed a tool to convert from Fifa Manager 18 to older versions, but was necessary to know what means each line from the country file from Fifa Manager 09 and Fifa Manager 13.
      Hi!

Could you please explain how to change the start date to 01.07.2017?
    • Neu

matthew_t88 schrieb:

rickhen schrieb:

I have changed the start date of Fifa Manager 09, now is starting in 1.7.2017. I did some tests and the normal game works, but should be some bugs wich i didn't find as i didn't played for long time. A thing that is necessary to change is to add the nexts world cups in results.txt, or the game will crash. To anyone who wants to test the link is here:

odrive.com/s/267d493c-608a-4cf8-a07c-27fbbfdc77cc-5a36d9a8

To convert the db from 18 to 09 is posible, but would be better if had a tool, on this post Dmitry said he had developed a tool to convert from Fifa Manager 18 to older versions, but was necessary to know what means each line from the country file from Fifa Manager 09 and Fifa Manager 13.
      Hi!
      Could you please explain how to change the start date to 01.07.2017?
      Well i can't give so many technical detais because most part was trial and error and i don't remember all i did, but basically what is to do is the following:
      - Get Ollydbg or some similar program
      - look for the command Push 7D8 (7D8 is 2008 in hexadecimal)
      - find the line wich have before push 1 and push 7 lines
      - change the Push 7d8 to push 7E1(2017)

This is how i changed on manager09, on edmanager i had to look for other dates. I remember have a 2009 from the second season and have the minimum (31.12.1996) and maximum year (1.1.1933 i think) from the player and staff ages. I think are a date for contracts, but i can't remember now